We are happy to announce that as of today Hat-Trick (including the ‘Players’ expansion) has gone online. Check it out on Tabletopia right here.
A few hints for all those that are new to Tabletopia:
- It runs best on Internet Explorer (latest version), quite well on Firefox, supposedly on Chrome and not sure about Opera.
- Navigate the camera with WASD keys or use the mouse.
- You flip cards with the F key, rotate them with Q and E and grab/select more than one holding SHIFT.
- If you want to do something with cards/decks, highlight them first by clicking on them. They should turn blue.
- When you want to play an Action Card from your hand, flip it face down while it’s still in your hand, so that your opponent can’t see it once it lands on the table.
- To put a card in a deck, hold it above the middle of deck until the deck turns orange. Once you release the button, the card will go on top.
- Remember about SHUFFLING – right click on the deck and choose SHUFFLE.
To make things more interesting, we made 2 tables for you. One with national teams from the original game, like the ones below:
and one with some custom made clubs. Like this one here.
Oh, and there’s a German version too. With some aptly named German teams as well. Behold!
So, that’s that. If something new pops up, I’ll let you know, preferrably in this thread on Board Game Geek. You can also ask questions there, arrange online matches or come up with brave new ideas – an online tournament, perhaps?
See you there.